Saturday from 9:00-14:00
- Abanilla: Plaza Purisima, Calle Pío XII and Calle Mayor – local fresh produce and household items.
- Águilas: Calle Reina Sofia and surrounding streets – fruit and vegetables, household goods and handicrafts. 08:30-14:00.
- Archena: Calle Navas de Tolosa and surrounding streets – fruit and vegetables, household products and some clothing stalls.
- Fortuna: Calle Ramon Cajal and surrounding streets – local produce and general market stalls.
- Fuente Alamo: Avenida Murcia, Avenida Hispanoamérica and Calle Cuadrillas de Pascua – fruit and vegetables, dairy products, clothing and household goods and textiles.
- Los Alcázares (Los Narejos): Calle Leonardo de Vinci and surrounding area – fruit and vegetables, household items and clothing.
- Mazarrón: Plaza del Convento and Plaza del Callao – fresh fruit and vegetables, clothing, household goods, suitcases, watches and jewellery. 08:00-13:30.
- Molina de Segura: Calle Pensionista and surrounding streets – fruit and vegetables, local dairy produce, clothing and some household items.
- Moratalla: Calle Lucas Egea, Calle Alfredo Runio and Calle Huerto Ramayo – general market selling local produce, fruit and vegetables, dairy products and household goods.
- Mula: Calle Santa Teresa de Jornet, the townhall square and surrounding streets – locally produced fruit and vegetables, dairy products, household goods and clothing.
- Torre Pacheco (Dolores): Calle Victoria and Calle San Antonio – fruit, vegetables, clothing and household items. 08:30-14:00.