Sunday from 9:00-14:00
- Aledo: Calle Campo – fresh local produce and household items.
- Cabo de Palos: On the old road from Cabo de Palos and La Manga Cartagena – fruit and vegetables, souvenirs, household goods, clothing and shoes. 08:00-14:00.
- Cartagena (Los Nietos): In the football stadium in the winter and outside the FEVE (middle) train station in the summer – mainly fresh local produce of fruit, vegetables and dairy products. Also leather goods and limited clothes stalls. 09:00-13:00.
- Corvera (Murcia): Plaza Fontes – local produce including fruit and vegetables, dairy and bakery.
- Mazarrón: In the port of Mazarrón close to bus station – large open market selling fruit and vegetables, dairy prodcuts, household products, clothing and shoes, livestock and souvenirs. 08:00-14:00.
- Mula: Four Square market in town centre – fresh dairy products, sausages, pottery, paintings and handicraft. 10:00-14:00 every second Sunday of the month from October to May. Tel: 968 661 501.
- Roldan (Torre Pacheco): Avenida Balsicas – fruit and vegetables, household items and handicrafts.