- The living-room has at one end a 3-seater sofa-bed, an arm-chair and an LCD TV; the big sliding doors opens out onto the balcony with it’s big table and 4 reclining chairs. At the other end of the room, is an extendable dining-table (normally seating 4, there are folding chairs for visitors). The room has air-con and 2 of the wall-sockets are also USB power sockets.
- The master bedroom has 1 double bed with high quality mattress, two side-tables, a build-in wardrobe, air-con and sliding doors opens onto the balcony.
- The second bedroom has 2 single beds with the same quality mattresses as the master bedroom, one side-table, a build-in wardrobe and air-con.
- The communal bathroom has a WC, a handbasin, a shower and a bidet.
- The kitchen is well equipped: a cooker and oven, an extractor fan, a microwave, a tall fridge-freezer, coffee-machine, toaster, dish-washer … There is always some coffee and tea, salt, pepper and some herbs & spices in the kitchen cupboard. The landline telephone is located in the kitchen area. You can receive calls (the number is within the travel guide) but you cannot make outgoing calls except to emergency numbers within the resort.
- The balcony off the kitchen has been converted to house a washing machine, a vacuum cleaner and the boiler for hot water and central heating for the cool winter months.
NO Smoking and no Pets are allowed.
PS. I speak: English, German & Danish.
- Pick up from airport is available if required (extra charges apply, please ask as the price depends from which Airport).
Meet and Greet by English-speaking representative who is on hand to answer any questions (extra charge €15 to be paid when meeting).
Plus if requested a Welcome Pack – (to be paid in euro to the key holder about €10) – it could consist of bread, milk, butter, jams, eggs, cheese, cornflakes, oatmeal, muesli … according to your wishes.
The site has 24-7 onsite security. Visitors are required, on arrival, to register their vehicle and location of stay.
- Renting and Payment informations:
- 30% deposit required on booking (to be received within one week).
- Balance due 4 weeks before date of occupation of property – deposit can not be refunded if holiday is cancelled less than two weeks before date of booking commences.
- A refundable breakages deposit of £100 is required (payable by cheque).
The cheque will be returned if no damage has occurred – any breakages will be deducted from this deposit.
The prices for Golf varies from €41-€65 and it looks like you can book & reserve it here