Thursday from 9:00-14:00
- Blanca: Calle Doctor Marañón, Calle Federico Garcia Lorca and Calle Cervantes – households goods, clothing, fruit and vegetables. 08:30-13:30.
- Cartagena (La Palma): Calle Manuel Bobadilla – locally produced fruit and vegetables, dairy products, sausages, hams and household goods.
- Cartagena (Los Urrutias): Calle Unificaçion, Calle Ramos Carratalá and Calle Reverte – fruit, vegetables, dairy products and bakery, some household items.
- Cartagena (Los Dolores): Calle Rio Besos – general market stalls including fruit and vegetables.
- Ceuti: Calle Segovia and Calle Cordoba – mainly selling fruit and vegetables and dairy and meat products. 08:30-13:30.
- Librilla: Calle Murcia – fruit and vegetables, meat and fish.
- Lorca: Ganados market place, under cover in Calle Santa Quiteria – fruit and vegetables, local dairy produce and household items, textiles, souvenirs and handicrafts.
- San Javier: Calle Coronel Fernandez Tudela and surrounding streets – local produce and household goods.
- San Pedro del Pinatar (Lo Pagán): Avenida Salzillo – general market.
- Torre Pacheco (Balsicas): Avenida Catorce de Diciembre – general market stalls including fruit, vegetables and dairy produce. 08:30-14:00.