Wednesday from 9:00-14:00
- Alcantarilla (Campoamor): Calle Pedro Pérez García and surrounding streets – locally produced fruit and vegetables, household goods and clothing.
- Alcantarilla (San Pedro): Calle Ramón and surrounding streets – fruit and vegetables, spices, olives, household goods and clothing. 08:00-14:00.
- Cartagena: Calle Ribera de San Javier and Calle Mula – local fresh produce, fruit and vegetables and household items, souvenirs and jewellery.
- Cehegin: Calle Ciudad de Mataró, Calle Ginés de Paco and surrounding town centre streets – locally produced fruit and vegetables and general market goods.
- Cieza: Avenida de Abarán and surrounding area – general market products including fruit and vegetables. 08:00-14:00.
- Fuente Alamo (Balsapintada): Plaza del Camionero – fruit and vegetables, dairy produce, sausages and meats. 08:00-14:00.
- San Javier: Avenida Carrero Blanco and Calle Federico Guirao – fruit and vegetables and dairy products. Some household stalls.
- Santomera: Calle Almazara and surrounding streets – general market selling locally produced fruit and vegetables.
- Totana: Avenida Rambla de la Santa and Calle Calvo Sotelo – local produce, fruit and vegetables, household goods, clothing, textiles, leather goods and jewellery. 08:30-13:00.
- Yecla: Calle Concejal Sebastian Perez, Calle Carniceria and surrounding streets – local produce, dairy products, fruit and vegetables and household items. 09:00-13:30.